Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Working... Reading... Thinking...

Busy week this one was for real work but small for W40K... I dint have full time to spent on building my Dreadnoughts so Ive been going back and forth with the time I had last week on finishing my Speeder and one of my objective table marker. The objective is to represent a Scout that have receive some leg injuries from the enemy while trying to flee (Wolves wants him back, opponent wants to kill him from the info he stole... kinda marker hehe). The bike will be covered in snow and I have to set him up to look like he is hiding behind the bike. Ive use bitz parts that I dint need for the built up of the bike and the scout to create the marker. Still need to figure more stuff to it 'but' at least you know what the conversion is for...




Next! The Speeder... Well I was not to sure about the side missiles but it give the speeder a more threatening feeling to it. You might not see it here for I would have to stage a regular speeder beside but it is bigger than normal due to the Land Speeder Storm frame taken and it is presenting itself as a large target... I have use the back seat for added storage and to get an extra Wolves on it. If I would have to do it again I would propably stage maybe an Apothecary behind instead (less Wolf look tuff...).  I plan to have a backup of two normal speeder to it... 'but' now thats its out of my mind it will probably be on the shelves for a few so I can focus on the main army I wanna built first. So until then any comments you got on it are welcome for I can still hade to it or take something off.  






Till next Week !
Hagamar