Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mechanicus & the Dreads...

This week I have set myself up with the finish of an Attack Bike for my Bike Squad. Again I have use the front of the Scout Bike for who I have a profound liking and find that it present so much better the front wheel look of what a bike should appeal to. Ive also reduce the length of the holding front bar for the sidecar man this to present better the space marine behind the multi-melta. I'm looking for better heads at this time for both Space Wolf but figure that I might simply do some change when I start applying green-stuff to fix things. Maybe have their hair longer to the rear or something...



On another note I have started to plan for the Dreadnoughts. All of them are to be built with the help of the many parts from the GW known dreadnoughts box sets... A middle of all will give me the better look of what I am looking for. For example the Fangs of the Furioso Blood Angel Dreadnought for a more savage Space Wolf look while... the Venerable Ultramarine front body for the Ironclad to who will make it more stand-out in honor and size to the others... also the use of the force weapon of the Librarian Blood Angel Dreadnought to be converted into a seismic-hammer... All these should do the trick to make these Dreadnoughts stand some more on the battlefield.



Who shall care shall survive, The Emperor Protects!
Hagamar