Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Recognize My Failing And...

I Will Be Sure To Correct It...

Taking time away from the principle of the army built I have driven myself in the conception of the surrounding world that I am trying to built for the ‘Wolf Brothers’. The formation of the three Dreadnoughts taking longer that I thoughts it would… mainly in acquiring the parts and the making of the green-stuff conversion wanted... brought me to think to new schemes of things sought after. I will give you more on these at a later time.
For now well… I have read the following three tomes ‘Priest of Mars’, ‘Path of the Outcast’ and ‘Path of the Renegade’. All of them having stories that relate in some ways to the outset of the ‘Wolf Brothers’ project. All of the book are in decent writing but all contain the fact that you would want some more on the characters description and their activities within the books. Description of emplacements is what I liked best within a few chapters that they contain. For example the description of the space station in ‘Priest of Mars’ made me relate to it when thinking about the space station surrounding the world of ‘Kanis’ that the ‘Wolf Brothers’ are to discover… In all I must say the books are of great reading for they show you others facet of the war within the universe of W40K that is raging on outside the Space Marines & Imperial known confrontation.
While this is of short news on what is going on for the project do not worries for things should pick up nicely in the next weeks while the northern world that I found myself within is entering its frozen phase. May the water steel the Kraken under itself and the white frost glide anew under our boats. Winter is coming and so shall the ‘Wolf Brothers’.

Hagamar